Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Town

Took the boys to COSI today for a little playspace time, and just to get away from the house and all the work I am still embroiled in with this wedding and shower (thankfully that will be over soon enough!) Turns out it's the Jazz and Rib fest this weekend so the boys and I headed to the riverfront after lunch. Sadly we arrived between bands, but we got to spend some time by the Scioto River. I realized I'd never before taken any pics of my town, so if you've ever wanted to see the hilights of Columbus, here you go!

Zack in front of the Broad Street Bridge

Photobucket

Riverfront

Photobucket

The LeVeque Tower

Photobucket

More skyline/ Courthouse

Photobucket

Our very own replica of the Santa Maria:

Photobucket

Ain't it sweet?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment