Thursday, September 25, 2008

Most beautiful wedding ever!

For those of you who might not have known, I spent the better part of the past year helping my little sister plan her wedding. I was terribly motivated for her day to be splendid---and it was. Every detail was perfection.

The bride:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Wedding Party, Whetstone Park of Roses, on a perfect, sunny, almost-fall day:

Photobucket

I think the next two could be in a magazine! (And if you need a photographer, I'll give your info to her)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother gave the bride away:

Photobucket

The happy couple, newly wed

Photobucket

Beautiful showcase of the flowers (I do flowers now, if you need them!)

Photobucket

Cake was by the French Loaf bakery; as delicious as it was lovely:

Photobucket

Yours truly, with the groom's brother (my brother-in-law-in-law?)

Photobucket

Yours truly and husband:

Photobucket

Crazy Groom's Cake:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You do flowers, too? What DON'T you do, you Creative Goddess! Looks like a great wedding and SUCH a beautiful bride. (Her sister is beautiful, too!)

    ReplyDelete