Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloweens Past

Photobucket

I was thinking yesterday about how Halloween wasn't a big deal to me before the kids, but in retrospect I think I always loved dressing up! Unfortunately, before there were kids, there wasn't much picture taking going on, lol. Anyway, here is a retrospective of five years of Halloweens in our family!

Zack's first Halloween: he was a very unhappy little monster. The basic problem was we dressed him for typical cold October weather here in Central Ohio, and it was maybe 68 degrees that night:
Photobucket

His second Halloween went a little smoother. He was a happy little elephant, but only made it to a few houses before getting bored.
Photobucket

Third Halloween he decided at the last minute that he wanted to be a fireman. So feeling very tired and very pregnant, I took him to three stores to find the perfect costume:
Photobucket

Alas, I did not get to see it on him for Halloween, because I was busy doing other things:
Photobucket
Our Nate came at about 9am, October 31st!

Nate's first birthday was a fun costume party:
Photobucket

Me and my sis
Photobucket

My brother in law is very into Halloween:
Photobucket

The boys in their costumes; Nate had to be a pumpkin cause I always called him my little Halloween punkin!
Photobucket

The 4th Halloween for Zack was when he started getting really creative. He wanted to be Mike Rowe, from Discovery Channel's "Dirty Jobs." So as a family we collaborated and put this costume together:
Photobucket

Nate was a cowboy
Photobucket

He enjoyed a birthday pie---his favorite thing
Photobucket

Hope you all have a spooky good time this Halloween! I know we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment