Friday, October 31, 2008

A Happy Halloween Birthday

Since last night was trick or treat for us, today is all about getting ready for my son's 3rd birthday party! His birthday is today, but like so many families we celebrate it on a convenient day for the family.

The invitations have been sent
Photobucket

The inside of the invites:
Photobucket

Originally I was just going to do cupcakes:
Photobucket

But as usual, I got carried away with this idea of a pumpkin patch cake. I didn't have a scarecrow, so I made one myself w/ popsicle sticks and scrap fabric and a lot of hot glue!
Photobucket


Here is my fall table
Photobucket

For food we're doing brats and kraut for the grownups, dogs and beans for the kiddoes, plus munchies of pretzels and cheese, and apple slices and caramel dip. Oh, and we've got the treats for the guests all ready: a good way to make a lot of last night's candy disappear!
Photobucket

I can't wait! He's turning 3, and we got him two gifts: one is a moon landing t-shirt, the other is a shuttle set w/ astronaut action figures. Hopefully he will love it!

1 comment:

  1. you never cease to amaze me!!! can i come live with you?

    ReplyDelete