Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tag -O- Rama!!!



Today I indulged in my newest passion of collage to create 22 gift tags for friends and family. It was a great way to utilize a lot of this beautiful scrapbook paper I got, plus I had a lot of fun scouring the internet for free vintage clip art, much of it either from the Victorian era or the 1940's, my two favorite eras. My husband, by the way, is a patient man, who made no mention of the fact that we need to tidy up for Christmas. He is learning "the system"---first I have to finish all the crafts so that I can clear my craft junk from the dining room table. Then I will affix all the tags to the wrapped gifts, which are piled in the dining room as well, and put them under the tree. From there it is a snap, but when he sees my towers of art supplies, he usually just goes to a different room, lol. Someday I will formally set up a studio in our office space, till now the "studio" is the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment