Friday, March 6, 2009

100th post, and I can't think of anything to say except Thank You!!!


I tried hard to think of some compelling thing to write about, but all I've done for two days is daydream about this year's garden.

The sun has finally returned! I was inspired today to start my seeds!

A couple of days ago we managed to get to the park for some needed exercise and fresh air.

The stream was still a little frozen, but I think that will change soon!

Sincerely, thanks to everyone who reads or follows this little blog of mine, and its myspace predecessor. I hope you enjoy my new sampling of all my favorite songs that I have compiled. Plans I have for this month include a little more of my pink projects, plus this month's color idea is "monochrome" so i have planned a few things in my very favorite color, purple. Finally, March is the month of birthdays in our family, including my own on the 31st, so I will be posting pics from that stuff. Again, thanks for reading, and I look forward to the next hundred posts!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post!! And thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my new bedspreads! I think I need a bigger linen closet. Wait. I don't have a linen closet. lol Okay, I need one, obviously!

    Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hundred posts - and such a nice life of art and beauty you are sharing with your readers. Thanks, Shannon, for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete