Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I've been avoiding the computer, and all media, while the kids are taking a week off from tv and computer. It's kind of helping me unwind. Just a few things from the past couple weeks.

The husband celebrated another birthday. Fun gift from his mom.

Zack helped make the fruit salad "fancy" with skewers. Kids will eat anything on a skewer.

I thought this simple little cake was so cute. Totally Zack's idea, to make it green, with sprinkles, and inside it's a mocha cake. Mmm.


Brave Nate, at a friend's birthday party.

Check me out; two drinks with dinner. Nah, doesn't show.

Husband and I at our favorite restaurant, Doc Henderson's. I love date night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fruit skewers! I too adore food on a stick. I don't think I ever outgrew that.... Have you had any more thoughts about a crop night?

    ReplyDelete