Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Yellow Inspiration

Went looking for some old yellow photos for the color of the month.

Botanicals are easy to find, but nice to go back and look at again. I find that I have the same attitude when I dig out old craft supplies that coordinate with the color I'm working with---making something old new again.

Sometimes the things you find are surprising, even botanicals. I have no idea what this is, but it was growing down the street from our beach house.

Sometimes you find surprises. I was looking for yellow on the USS North Carolina, and behold, you can find inspiration on a battleship! (Also an exercise in finding-ones-own-fun in what might be an otherwise boring situation.)

For the first time since pink February, I've made an inspiration board. Tonight after the kiddos are off to bed, I hope to do a little journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment