Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I made these posters

Last fall the boys and I collected leaves, and I made this collage, photographed it and had it made into a 16 x 20 poster.

Then I thought, why not do one from every season? I loved this picture from last winter taken at the Columbus Zoo, so I put the caption on. Sometime after Thanksgiving, I will switch the posters, then start looking for a spring photo. So fun to look back, then make something new and personal for your home!

Unfortunately allergies have me feeling listless, and my spare time is being eaten up by holiday prep. Hopefully I'll have something fun to post very soon.

3 comments:

  1. The winter picture is amazing!! I would love to visit the zoo!! And I wish we had cool stuff to gather for fall...
    hope you are feeling better soon!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn I hear you guys have an amazing zoo too...seems like Columbus and San Diego are always among the top 5 in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seriously are so creative!!! i'm so jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete