Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm trying to keep this updated, really!

Life has been busy, but not so much that I don't have time to glitter a few pumpkins. Love my new Martha Stewart glitter!!!

A bunch of yummy yarn I picked up at the thrifts last weekend. Makes me want to actually learn to knit! Actually I got it to do a craft I hope to share in another day or two. And I might even use what's left to actually crochet something while I'm at it.

Just for fun, these are our fish, Mozart and Constanza. They are 2 1/2 years old, and the poor things have been living in the sqalor of a 3 gallon tank. For shame! Now we have upgraded them to a "goldfish mansion" of 20 gallons. We actually love these little fish, and fancy that we see them waving at us.

Went to a candy birthday party Saturday for a friend of Nathan's at a delightful place in Dublin, Ohio, called MJ's Candy Bar. It's a really cool place. They had candy themed games, decorate your own cupcake, pick your own ice cream and create a tube of "sand candy." Good thing there is a dentist just down the street!

Our Nathan, enjoying his creation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog (Homesteader-Wannabe) and for your encouragement about the lettuce! Can't wait for spring to see if the lettuce will grow for me :)

    The glittered pumpkins look great! They give Dorothy's red shoes a run for the money!

    ReplyDelete