Sunday, January 24, 2010

Regrouping

Lately I've been buried in an avalanche of good reads. I'm reading Twilight, In Cheap We Trust, A Simple Abundance Companion, a book on Reiki, and several collage books. I've also been doing a bit of illustrated personal journaling, which necessitated yet another archaeological dig of my art space. I am glad to report that I survived, and now have a functional place to scrapbook and journal again! Hopefully good things will come out of it and I will be able to report back with a few things I've worked on.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the results, Shannon! How do you like the Twilight books? My daughter and I read them. I liked the books and hated the movie!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some of the creative journaling you are doing! I just took a great online tutorial on a blog DispatchfromLA. I can't wait to start the Remains of The Day journal from that tutorial! Please share some photos when you can! And I love the Twilight books!
    Warm regards,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete