Thursday, May 27, 2010

Laundry Room Re-do

It's funny how an accidental project can grab you. A horrible noise coming from your washing machine can really alter the course of one's weekend. Seeing as how 1)we've already paid several hundred dollars to have both washer and dryer repaired, 2) the dryer was taking 2-3 cycles to actually dry clothes, and 3) our state was giving a rebate for energy efficient washer purchases, we decided to get new models.

In the meantime, I thought why not paint if we have a few days to kill? I mean, it wasn't like there was any way to do our laundry anyway. Plus I still had aqua blue paint from the office and Zack's room; and I find myself suddenly in love with that color all over again (as you will see in upcoming blog posts!)

It only took me a few hours to paint, but 8 days to get the washer and dryer. Needless to say, I was busy with laundry for a couple of days. Now I am happy to do my laundry!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blue walls. You will love the new machines especially after seeing your water and heating bill

    ReplyDelete