Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm not really a "Disney" person, but...

...I did manage to take a few cool pictures.

Our first ride at Magic Kingdom---we find a train wherever we go.

I just love these mosaics in Cinderella's Castle!

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

The boys were kind enough to accompany me to the princess luncheon, so I could meet my favorite, Belle! She is like me with her nose stuck in a book , lol.

They decided that princesses are okay. Better than okay. In fact, Nathan tells us Ariel is his favorite, that princesses are pretty and that he wants to dance with them. Zack is keeping his favorite princess a secret.

Buzz Lightyear was also a favorite.

A view of our hotel, the Coronado Springs resort. Would you believe half of Columbus was staying there for a Pampered Chef convention?

Here's a happy boy.


Ken's fave is always Epcot.

I absolutely love this guy.

He took me to Narcoose's at the Grand Floridian while the kids had their dinner and played at the Mousketeer club for a couple hours.

My personal favorite park was Animal Kingdom. It was the best day.

Lots of little moments, like Zack finding the drums and Nathan dancing.

I loved seeing the animals in a more natural environment.

They give them so much room.

We hopped a bus to head to dinner at Chef Mickey's. It turned out I forgot our reservation time, and we showed up 20 minutes late. Bless the Disney cast members---they got us in anyway, with hardly any wait at all!

A monorail ride back to Epcot for the Illuminations show capped our adventure.

1 comment:

  1. My saddest business trip was to Disney. I spent the whole time in a conference room... But at least I got to ride the monorail! Loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete