Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm going to start writing again :-)

It's been over five years, roughly since my mom died, since I've written anything. I was never published, but I loved writing. Just in the last two months I got a yen, and decided that I'm going to participate in National Novel Writing Month in November. I didn't know what I was going to write about, but I knew I'd write. Then, out of the blue a muse wandered up to me from my past and now I can't stop writing! I am so inspired by the memories from this one crazy summer. Writing was really the thing I loved more than anything and just the work I've done in the last week, well, it feels like I've come home after a long absence.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you share some of your writing!!!
    I am enjoying the vacation pictures!
    xoxo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete