Monday, September 13, 2010

What we've been up to...

Not much :-)

I am reading a lot:

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterly (Our book club read this month)Understanding your 7 Year-Old by Elsie Osborne
Restore. Recycle. Repurpose. by Randy Florke with Nancy J. Becker
Letters of a Woman Homesteader by Elinore Pruitt Stewart
The Plantagenet Prelude by Jean Plaidy
Too Much of a Good Thing: Raising Children of Character in
an Indulgent Age
by Dan Kindlon, Ph.D
Salad Makes the Meal by Wiley Mullins

I am switching back and forth a lot; hopefully I will finish a few titles in the next few days. Books are like potato chips for me lately---I engorge myself beyond my limit.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha!! I thought they were watching a t.v-what a great shot for the title of your post!!!
    Good luck on all the books, they sound interesting.
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete