Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween: variations on the witch costume

My mom loved dressing me as a little witch.


I'm only 18 months in this photo. Don't you just love how she used an eyebrow pencil to draw warts onto my face?

This costume was made by my mom. She was far from a Martha Stewart, but she really loved making costumes and decorating.
She was fairly frugal too, so I think I wore it for 2 or 3 years. :-)


The witchy theme continued into my teens. I don't even think I was trying to be a witch.


Those awkward years back in the 80s. Perhaps I was finding myself.


Now that I'm a mom, the witch theme continues, basically because it's easy.


Modern witch.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Better take this blog post down, lest it come back to "haunt" you when you're running for Senate in the future. Boil, boil, toil and trouble, there's a witch running for office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a witch.
    Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete