Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jumping for fall!





We took a trip to German Village today as part of our surprise visit from my sister in law and her husband. What a great day to catch some more fall foliage in this autumn like none we've ever had before! Now it's back to NaNoWriMo for me this week. My word count is up over 18,000 but I am a tiny bit behind. The great news is we are eating Thanksgiving dinner at my MIL's house, so for that I am truly grateful, because I can spend the remainder of Novermber typing to my heart's content.

4 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful sights!! I really love the one of your son jumping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, that tree is aMAZing!!! And you get to wear jackets. We are back up to 80 degrees. Crazy year!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures, that last one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete