Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting excited about my little brother's wedding


Gathering a few things to get myself inspired for my brother Danny's wedding next year. The colors are light blue and silver. And his lady, Sasha, has indicated that she doesn't mind a little help. Have I ever mentioned that I love wedding planning??? However, this will be good practice for the future when I *hopefully* will be doing this with my sons. Since our parents are gone, I step in as de facto mother-of-the-groom. Must learn the wise ways of offering help without being overbearing and pushy.

Though I'm still in disbelief that my little brother is old enough to get married. 31, yes that's old enough.

Where did the time go, anyway?


I'm still in disbelief that anyone would marry my goofy brother ;-)

I'm still in disbelief that he landed such a great girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment