Saturday, April 16, 2011

Really, I mean it this time...

(View from my front door this morning)

If not actually taking a break, I will be forced to break from blogging for the week because of the turning upside down of our house this week when the contractors come. This is the only time I've somewhat regretted my decision to get a desktop instead of a laptop. Oh well! I am looking forward to the chance to spend a week living pretty minimalist with the boys, and having the time to focus on some long-neglected decluttering in the upstairs of the house, as well as catching up on my scrapbooking.

So I wish my bloggy friends a good week, and the next time you see me *hopefully* I'll have beautiful renovation pics to share!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny, Shannon!! But what a gorgeous view!! Glad you shared it. Good luck with the upside-down week!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete