Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thrifted Thursday: Church Rummage







Went by the church rummage sale while on my way to pick the young'un up from preschool. OMG was all I could say. I nearly had walked out thinking they had nothing interesting when there on the table I spied a mother-lode of granny-goodness: hankies, hand towels, doilies, runners, embroidery pieces, a sunny pillow case and 3 square vintage table cloths. All for $10.75. I AM SO GLAD I WENT! Seriously I wanted to keep from going out after giving up thrifting for Lent, but what I've decided is that I'm only going to pick up things that I love, I have room for, and will be useful to me. Everything here will be used in my home or crafted into something new.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Shannon! I love it all, you found some beautiful things. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love vintage linens! What fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete