Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Once upon a time...


I would have taken this little beauty straight out of the Goodwill. A steal at $20 (and a $5 off coupon to boot.) The shad of aqua blue was hard to capture w/ my cellphone. *Sigh.* I have sworn off collecting and hauling things home that have neither room nor use for. I hope some lucky girl finds this gem and gives it a good home!

As for my, a quiet morning puttering through the Goodwill without children (Dear God, thank you for vacation Bible school) was a fun outing in and of itself, despite the lack of anything I really needed or wanted. I want to stay on the trend of being able to enjoy these little finds without feeling the need to purchase.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I don't know that I could've left that beauty behind! You have way more willpower than I! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, so adorable! I am jealous of the lucky girl who brings it home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm swooning over that!!! I even have a cabinet to mount it in (although wrong time period.) It is gorgeous, though!

    ReplyDelete