Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Things I'm loving about welcoming FALL


Walking the boys to school in the leaves.

The cool night air (the closer I get to 40, the hotter I get, and temperature too!)

Having a few hours to myself in the morning.

Reading books while the rain falls outside.

Morning coffee on the porch, sometimes with a blanket.

Stew, soup and casserole.

Baking bread.

Fall beers and mulled wine.

Pumpkin in coffee, bread, ice cream, candles, everything!

Soccer practice in the rain.

Purple and yellow flowers in the fields.

Slowing down. Turning inward. Breathing.

2 comments:

  1. I love fall for its soups too. I am a homemade bread girl. I love the return of bread weather. And turtlenecks. I like dressing in layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those things too! It's been really cool here, but this weekend we will have sun and beautiful temps! Hope all is well Shannon!

    ReplyDelete