Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thrifted Thursday and an Etsy Purchase.

On every thrifting trip this year I've sought out the perfect cat, for Halloween decor, with no luck. I learned something: I would go to the thrifts, spend a lot of money on other stuff I found, but still no cat. So I decided to just find what I wanted on Etsy. This critter came from Now Vintage; I got it quickly and I love it! It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but less money than going on a thrifting excursion and buying a bunch of stuff and still coming home without what I wanted. Sometimes I think it is worth it, especially if you want a certain thing.


As I've mentioned in recent posts I've been sort of avoided the thrifts altogether, again because I buy too much stuff, and I'm more in a decluttering phase of life. However, the other day the rain was pouring and I was feeling a bit blue. This little bit of sunshine cheered me up! Made in Italy, it still had its old Lazarus price tag on the bottom! It will be perfect in the early days of spring when I'm looking to ward away the chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment