Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thifty Thursday


"Just buy it!" my friend Erin said.  Today, after a breakfast at a local diner, she hinted that she might like to stop by the thrifts.  She'd never been.  We had time for one, and she scored a couple awesome things, including a complete punchbowl set!  We are invested in bringing back the punch bowl.  I picked up a doily, and really I don't know why I buy them other than I can't seem to walk by one without picking it up.  And of course the cheese plate.  It was so much fun, and we've decided to go to a few more next week.  It's also fun to get the creativity flowing again.

Spent a bit of time online looking for cloche ideas and happened upon this cheerful little blog.  Kim at Starshine Chic is apparently a mantel and shelf decor goddess, and I will be visiting often.

No comments:

Post a Comment