Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Use it up Wednesday---Paper projects!


My inspiration for using it up today comes from my friend Erin.  She made these decoupage clothespins, so cute!  You can visit her at Seriously? to see the banner and LOVE decor piece she made.  All with leftover scrapbook paper.

 
 I went through the house and found a couple of things I've made from papers in the past.  The luminary candle and the clipboard were both super easy to do.  Just a little paper and Modge Podge!

 If I can get myself organized, and carve out a little fun time, I may do a decoupage bird house for Vallentine's Day.

What are you using up this week?

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I made your blog! Yay! Love that you're using the sheet music! I was in a shop yesterday and saw something else we can do with sheet music. I'll tell you about it tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete