Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I see the moon...



I grabbed Nate to peek out at the super-moon and we sang his favorite Musikgarten song:

I see the moon
And the moon sees me,
We're both as happy
As we can be.

I took him to a favorite restaurant just the two of us. I realized he looks a lot like my brother.

We are down to mere weeks of our afternoons on our own. I wonder how long he will sing songs with me.  I love to watch him grow, but part of me, the mama part that wants to snuggle babies close, kind of hurts.  I realize it's just another milestone, but huge for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh littles seem to grow faster in the warmer months don't they? Glad you are taking the time to soak him up before he gets any bigger. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words today. My spirits are rallying and your post reminded me that I need to be so very thankful for the loves in my life.

    ReplyDelete