Thursday, May 17, 2012

Miscellany before I disapper

Just for a few incredibly busy days. The big story is my little brother Danny is getting married to the sweetest girl on the planet Saturday. We also have a school art show, baseball, soccer, drum lesson and cubscout pack crossover.

So here are a few peeks from the week. Mr. Supermergentroid had a birthday, we went somewhere fancy for mothers day, and the rest is the ordinary happy stuff of every day.

Danny and Sasha at my sister's wedding.
Happy Birthday dear Daddy
Growing boys
Busy busy boys

So handsome.  Cutest ring bearer ever.
Me and my boys
Batting cages, what a fun evening, just Z and me.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun busy time! You look so nice with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! What a wonderfully full time! I'm tired for you! Make sure you take care of yourself and sneak in some rest :) You deserve it thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete