Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekending

A trip to Cincinnati mainly as a birthday gift to Zack to see the Reds.
They were kind enough to beat the Brewers 3-1.
Stayed the night downtown and visited Fountain Square.
Visited my high school BFF and her parents and it just felt like home.
Finished the weekend with our first trip to Ikea---yes we ate some meatballs.
And got me a beautiful glass front bookcase which is the inspiration to get my art room in order, finally.
Can't remember the last time I laughed and smiled as much as I did this weekend.
Linking with Amanda.

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect family weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weekends away are so much fun! especially when you get to see old friends, and still fit in a trip to ikea - yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend and what a lucky birthday boy :) (I have a HS BFF, I should call her...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this happy post! What a wonderful weekend! Hope your week follows the same path :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect weekend. A homerun for memory making!

    ReplyDelete