Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pricey Junking Fun





 











Had a fantastic day today with my pal Erin. We're both living through the new normal: me with the kids gone, and she being a housewife. We totally had every intention of going to the gym. Really. Instead we ended up paying a visit to an antique mall we just heard about. It was vast, to say the least. It was so fun to just have a day of relaxation, and daydream about changes and updates to the homestead. It is nice to have a friend to do that with!

Things taken home: Microscope, red plaid Thermos, and turquoise serving dish.  As I look through the pics, I totally should have brought the plant stand home, oh well. Favorite part was seeing how the different vendors arranged their booths. A hobby I would love to have the time and money to do, but I am grateful for today.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some good finds. Glad your having fun!

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrifting is way more fun that the gym! Looks like a nice place to browse. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you bought the plaid thermos! I totally wanted it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just lucky I'd mentioned it to my friend, I would not have spotted it

      Delete