Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekending

We finally had a quiet weekend. It only took our youngest getting the flu to achieve that. We read books and cooked food at home. I finally visited the new local butcher and was not disappointed; Ken grilled us a porterhouse that was just about the best slab of meat I've ever had. Ever. Zack had his post season baseball picnic, and the coach gave each boy batting cage tokens, baseball cards, and a personalized award. Nathans fever finally broke, and we ventured out to a favorite Cuban place for supper, after getting everyone haircuts. We are now ready for school. Well, I am.

Linking with Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Glad your little man is feeling better! I'm right there with you! Come on school! I'm ready for ya! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he feels better and I hope no one else comes down with the symptoms. The weather is too nice to be ill!!

    ReplyDelete