Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Right now

Right Now I'm...
 
Relishing the cooler weather and dramatic skies.
Enjoying morning walks with my friend Erin.
Contemplating doing the Nester's 31 days of Change.
Sipping a pumpkin latte (skim, no whip, 1/2 a pump of flavoring.)
Cooking foods inspired by Oktoberfest: sausages, schnitzel, kraut.
Reading The Kingmaker's Daughter by Philippa Gregory.
Reading to the kids The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling.
 Wearing my favorite cardigan sweaters!
Volunteering at the kids' school, a lot.
Working hard on ideas for the cubscout den.
 Finishing up my redecorating project on our downstairs office.
Listening to my RUSH CDs, getting ready for a concert!
Lingering over weekday breakfasts with friends.
Pestering boys to put backpacks away, practice drums and do homework.
Savoring more moments instead of photographing them.
Noticing how big my boys are getting.
Finding inspiration everywhere I turn.



3 comments:

  1. My husband would LOVE a Rush concert ;) Sounds like your days are full of life, which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like a very good space to be in - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete