Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I'm doing now

::Painting painting painting. Loving that the trim and doors all match now. Phase I will be completed today.
::Purging my craft, scrapbook and art supplies. Getting real about what I will actually do, and about what I really have room for.
::Building the bookcase we got from Ikea...thank goodness for YouTube.
::Running a forgotten part of one of the boys' lunches over to school.
::Drinking coffee.
::Prepping for our 10th anniversary, which is tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy your special day. You painting looks wonderful.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy productive day! I love what a fresh coat of paint will do for a room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of a finished painted room! Lucky you! I do not like running lunches to school. Most of the time it was my son's fault-he would forget. Lovely flowers :)

    ReplyDelete