Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15: Another Basket

Day 15: another basket of my stuff.  I didn't want to do this today. Mondays are reset days for me.  I do 6-7 loads of laundry, go to the store, and get our world back in order while the kids are school.  And Monday evenings are soccer practice.  So really, I did not feel like doing anything extra.  But I pushed on and got a small basket cleaned out, to the sounds of Celtic Woman.

  
Here is the offending basket, and all the stuff it contained.  I do love my large baskets, but when they get stuffed, they are no use to anybody at all.


 Noticing that I am finding tons more magazines around the house than I used to.  I basically put them with the other magazines to be dealt with as a separate project.

Found some forgotten, unopened mail, papers from school, 
and my lost umbrella.

  
Several weeks behind on coupons. 
I wonder if it's worth it.

Lots of papers to go to recycling.

Finished product.  It only took about 15 minutes.  
The trick was to define the space.
Purse, backpack, a couple of totes, and journals.
An easy place to stow my reading and writing.

Best thing today: just sticking in there.
Tomorrow, I hope, I will tackle a more significant space.



2 comments:

  1. Can you come do my house, please?? Seriously, I try to keep up with the magazines and newspapers on a biweekly basis. It just gets to be too much stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I once checked out behind someone at the grocery who bought 3 bags of groceries for $8. I was aghast!

    ReplyDelete