Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 26: hooks

Day 26 and I'm blogging from the phone. First a hearty thank you to everyone! Your comments fuel this little project.
Second, yesterday was a busy and rough day. From the start I knew it would be unlikely I'd actually write daily. Still I'm doing my best to keep the momentum going.
So today I just have a couple pics of hooks, which have greatly improved things around here. You'd be amazed at how much better life flows without sweaters flung over chairs and hats hung on every available space. I had my husband hang these for me because honestly when I do these kinds of projects I slop through and they fall down.
Sorry this is a little thin today; I'm hoping to do more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm so totally with you! Hooks make ALL the difference in my life. Why can I not take the time to actually put my coat on a hanger?? But it's true, I don't. So, hooks save me, because my coat (and purse!) get hung up!!!

    ReplyDelete