Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Catapults!

I'm utilizing Pinterest more than ever lately.
Today I'm prepping for a scout meeting.
The boys and I will make mini marshmallow- launching machines.
I'm loving this because it's very STEM,
And it can fulfill the build a model elective.
And you can do it with your own kids, using stuff you already ave.
Lately my creative flow is on override.
My confidence is high.
I'm starting to think BIG.
I've even shared my idea to build a larger-scale catapult.
It will take time and cooperation,
But it can be done.
I'm finally starting to understand the Rumplesiltskin story.
Sometimes you have to just blurt out
"I can make gold out of straw!"
Without having he foggiest idea of where to begin.
A month ago I didn't know how to make a catapult either.



1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy pinterest as well. There are lots of great ideas floating around there. Love your catapults!

    ReplyDelete