Saturday, April 6, 2013

The little things


 I got this coffee from a drive through the other day.  
A little local place we love.  I was on my way home, and I usually add my own sweetener.  Look what I found?  The barista made a little picture, even though I was in my car.  In all likelihood I'd probably have never seen or appreciated this at all.  I love that.
I love that someone took the time to engage in a little creativity for its own sake.
I think we will swing by on our way to soccer today.
I want to remember this and bring it into my own daily life again.
Finding little ways to brighten my days.
(I didn't actually mean to rhyme that, but it's cute anyway.)
Have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to have a coffee with a design in it. but maybe it's because I do not drink coffee after 8 a.m. in the morning??? I think it would make me smile as well! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah- I have an espresso machine at home and have never been able to make one of those cute designs. That takes some skill!

    ReplyDelete