Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A scout is...

 

Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, 
Friendly, Courteous, Kind, 
Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, 
Brave, Clean and Reverent.

Ideals we need in this world.

No secret, the few posts I've made lately are splashed with khaki.
I love it. I love scouting. I love the positive changes I've seen in my boys.
I love the family activities and the fellowship with the other parents.
I love having a positive impact in my sons's lives, and their friends' lives too.

I originally intended this post as some kind of political thingy.
Then I realized that like the Cub Scouts I serve, I need to give goodwill.
The Scout Law says it all. Way better than I could.

(That's me, front row center, the one in khaki, lol)




1 comment:

  1. Ian did cub scouts for one year and he enjoyed it. I wish he would have continued. Love the photo of your crew.

    ReplyDelete