Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dusting off my rose colored glasses




(Myself, age 7 months or thereabouts)

Hello neglected blog world.
I've been away.
Busy.
Spending time staring out the window.
Sick. 
Well, a little sick, mainly evil allergies, better now.
Had a few things not go my way.
Made me wonder if I could handle certain responsibilities.
Started to doubt those around me.
Mamascout's excellent lab reminded me of this photo.
I've allowed myself enough wallow time.
Time to dust off the rose-colored glasses
And get back out there!

5 comments:

  1. I think we all need that time to 'wallow' and just stare. I've had plenty of those times, and I think it just helps the recuperation :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog--I'm really excited to do Scouts with my son. I LOVE the values they instill and that it's really geared toward families, too. Best of luck, Scoutmaster! That is a LOT of boys! :)
    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back in your space, hope the allergies let up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious picture : ) I hope you're back to feeling like yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed you when you stopped in the other day. Sorry to hear you went through a rough patch. Good, though, to hear that you are getting back to yourself. Your rose colored glasses are one of the things I love about you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little you!! Glad to see you are back Shannon, be well!

    ReplyDelete