Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween: time flies while you're having fun!


 Today, as my little big football players were on there way to school, I thought about Halloweens past.
I just can't believe it went by so fast.  I know trick or treats are numbered now.





 Zack's first two Halloweens, when it was just the three of us.







The year Zack really wanted to be a fireman, and we got a new baby for Halloween :-)
Zack the builder, and Nathan, my punkin.






 Zack's best costume idea ever: Mike Rowe, from Dirty Jobs. Nathan was our little John Wayne.


 Nathan as "spaceman" (Apollo Landing Tee shirt and helmet.) Zack as Remi. 




Nathan was a "giant gorilla" and Zack was Bugs Bunny.  Fun birthday party for Nathan.

 Nathan's best ever costume: a sack of leaves, with his bro, the pilot.
The best Jedis ever followed.

 
 Last year: Nathan was home sick from school: it was a bummer birthday and Halloween.
He was going to be a Cubs player.
Zack trick or treated with his best bud.

This year they're calling for some wild weather, so hopefully the lads will have a fun trick or treat.
Stay safe and have a great Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. So cute --- I hope they have great weather and a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally delayed on this, as it was a Halloween post, but my how cute they are.
    XO

    ReplyDelete