Thursday, October 24, 2013

Still here!


I'm still around!
Got real excited and busy this month doing Mama Scout's "Book about me" and 
"Dream" labs, so I was doing a LOT of journaling.  I'd highly recommend any of her labs, and she has one coming up for the holidays and I probably will take that too.

In other news, I've been super busy with scouts.  I am happy to report that fall sports come to a close for our family this weekend, and I look forward to the "off season" where we don't have to run quite so much.  My little guy started guitar lessons this month too, so now they both have an instrument to play and the scout stuff to do and that's fine.  It is also nearing the end of the annual popcorn sale and I've got to say that I'm pretty glad about that too.  

In my daily routine I'm trying to take a walk or go to the gym each morning.  I don't know how it happened that I fell off the wagon, but it did.  I'm doing a ton better with writing every day, so that's something too.

I'm looking forward to getting back on the blog and catching up!

2 comments:

  1. I love how your days are filled with happiness and life. Glad you are having fun and are bursting with children activities. I imagine sweet guitar music is in your house now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout popcorn sales -- I remember them well. Good luck to your son on the guitar. My husband teaches guitar in his spare time. It's such a great instrument to learn and great to take with you for camping etc...

    ReplyDelete